"Spin Cycle" is a 58' West Bay Sonship with 3 staterooms and 2 heads.
From a large cockpit, you enter through two aft salon doors. With light colored beautiful woodwork throughout. There is a sprawling spacious salon, with a large custom-built u-shaped sofa to port. Forward and to starboard is the entertainment cabinet, with plenty of storage and a flat panel TV. A comfy swivel chair accompanies this relaxing space.
Up two stairs from the salon is the pilothouse, with wide windows, and sliding doors to both port and starboard, allowing for amazing airflow, and natural light. To port is a large galley with all the appliances and conveniences one would find in their home. A raised dinette is to starboard, for relaxing while underway, or enjoying a meal. A spacious helm, with navigational aids and electronics sits in front of a beautiful and comfortable Stidd captains chair. A wide curved stairway, starboard of the helm, leads down to the staterooms and heads. Below you will find a port guest stateroom, with two stacked twin berths, a VIP stateroom V birth, with an island queen, while the guest head with full standup shower is starboard of the hallway.
Aft of the stairwell is the large master suite. Designed in a soothing light natural wood color, the master features a large centerline queen bed. Portside is a spacious settee with storage underneath, as well as additional shelving and a deep hanging locker. A washer/dryer cabinet is found starboard, attached to the master head, with a second full stand up shower.
A 2019 / 19 foot Grady White is also available to be included in this purchase, while a 10 foot inflatable tender comes with the Spin Cycle.
Additional features include, but are not limited to:
• U-Line ice maker
• Avanti dishwasher
• Trash compactor
• Karadon countertops
• Garbage disposal
• Hardwood floor in galley
• DC Navigation electrical panel
• 16 kW Northern Lights generator
• 12 kW Onan generator
• Engine room fan system
• 30 gallon hot water heater
• Glendinning shore power cord retractor w/100 ft 50amp/240v power cord
• Shore power / generator / inverter switch panel
• Non-skid decking topside
• Teak decking in cockpit and swim step
• Transom docking station with AP controls and thruster control
• Bruce 110# anchor w/300' chain rode
• Maxwell 3500 hydraulic anchor windlass w/remote control(s)
• Force 10 propane BBQ (built-in)
• Transom bait tank
• Transom shower
• Transom swim ladder
• Nick Jackson 1500 lb hydraulic davit
• Diesel hot air furnace for heating throughout
• Engine block heaters
• HRO Sea Recovery 10 water maker (1320 gph)
• Wesmar stabilizers
• Keypower hydraulic bow thruster
• X-Changer oil system change pump for mains